The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fecal Matter and Toilet Paper

This is what Dean was laying in under the house. On Sunday the toilet decided to not work quite right. Well yesterday Dean plunged and plunged it. Our plunger is one of the most used items in the house. He broke it trying to get the toilet to work. I got a bit nervous having a 12 hour period go by without a plunger (or plunker as Reegan used to call it). He thought he fixed the toilet. Well today it was evident that it was not fixed. I went to the local hardware store to pick up two new plungers. We hit the big time, no more hauling one up and down the stairs when we have "a need".

While I am at the store, I noticed that there is a plunger named for me; it is called the master plunger, I have often referred to myself as the master plunger. I told the clerk, that I was very pleased to see a plunger named after me, but I had to pass on buying it, as I thought the old standby plunger looked a bit more sturdy for the work I need to do. He laughed - a lot!!

So, when Dean gets home, I tell him that the toilet is still not right, so he decide to pull it. This is a project that has been done often in the past, especially when Quincy was at the age of flushing for pleasure, and we recovered many action guys who had gone for a swirling swim. Dean comes to the realization that some of the plumbing has come apart under the house, so he goes down to fix it and comes back up wet and smelly, saying that the toilet stuff had to go somewhere, and he was laying in it!! HAHAHAHAH!! Of course in this house, the thought of someone laying in someone else's fecal matter and tp brings on some laughter. I will refrain from posting any photos of this.

"WE ARE FULLY FUNCTIONAL" Dean just announced.

1 comment: