The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Friday, December 26, 2008

A parting shot



Addelynn and Cade in the snow. So sweet, I love to watch them go outside, they are just so cute!!

Family Time

We were all healthy and able to go to Christmas Eve at my in laws, we have such a nice time over there, and the children got a lot of very nice things. Aunt Emily and Uncle Joe gave the kids some blow up guys that you can throw footballs, baseballs, basketballs, and soccer goals and balls. Well those all got blown up yesterday and a carnival was held upstairs! We lost track of Carter as he played a new game he had gotten almost the whole day.

Christmas day was spent relaxing and playing all day, the clean-up left for today. The boys got Nerf Guns from my dad, and so there have been a few shoot outs already, I think I have been killed twice and Dean was laying dead on the floor a few hours ago.

Tomorrow we are heading up to Waverly to see Dean's dad and grandma. We will go out to lunch and visit.

Sunday my mother, Wayne, and all my siblings will be here. Not sure on Erin, but I do wish she could be here with us. This too is a great time. I love the adult gift exchange. I am eager to see what my mom has put together this year. Speaking of mom, she says she often reads this before heading to bed "good night mom, see you Sunday" "I Love You"

No comments:

Post a Comment