The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Sunday, January 3, 2010

They're Here

Two of my new videos are here! GIDDY UP!! I tried one out this morning and it was a nice change of pace. Cannot wait to try out the other one tomorrow. Also arriving today (via a pit stop at Wal-Mart) are the kettle bells!! I am so eager for the kids to try these out, Mackenzie is going to use them too. I will as well.

Carter wrestled today and won, had two first period pins and a 9-0 decision. Spent yesterday at Lisbon watching the varsity. More bleacher butt for me!! REEGAN GOT AN EXHIBITION MATCH!!! Yeah, she was so happy!! And she WON!!

Today, Addy let me know my butt is fat, I think she should be grounded.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE kettle balls! Did you get them at wally world? They are on my birthday wish list.

    p.s your butt is not fat :)

    ReplyDelete