The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Monday, January 18, 2010

Good Monday Morning

Left Friday afternoon for Indianola, spent the night in a hotel with friends, swam, and ate pizza. The boys wrestled on Saturday. Quincy had the barn burner match, that he won 11-9, and two pins. Cael blew through his bracket with a pin a tech fall, and a 7-0 decision. Carter had only one match. He had a nice bracket, the first kid got a little nervous when he saw the bracket and so first round forfeit. Second kid had bumped up a division but got hurt wrestling his own division too and so no match, moved third round to second round and Carter won 6-0. He has a pinched nerve in his back and so having only one match was a good thing. He was actually most disappointed with a 6-0 win and stewed about it for a few hours.

Friday morning I had this sinking feeling that I had bitten off a bit more then I could chew with all that needed done. However, like I always say it is just like eating an elephant; just one bite at a time. Everything came together.

Reegan tried out for the play Robin Hood on Friday and Mackenzie is going to work with the tech crew.

We actually ended up at the high school tourney on the way home, and I might add my hips were in protest from too much bleacher time, hotel bed, and no Saturday exercise.

My lap top is "in the shop" which saddens me, I really like my lap top, maybe just a little too much. I will be on borrowed time with Mackenzie's darlin' Clemetentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment