The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New month, new goals, new life, new year

So it is now December, where did 2009 go? Anyone else feel like life it just going by so quickly? So many things have already happened this year and still a month to go.

Time for new fitness goals. For December I have set a goal of walking 75 miles as well as 1500 fitness minutes. This way I can combine walking and The Firm. I will again keep track of these on here as it helps to keep me accountable.

I will be half through this pregnancy on Friday. Wow, has that gone fast. Now that we have started to wrestle tournaments it will only go faster. I have an appointment next Thursday and then we will set up an ultrasound date. As much as I want to know if this is a boy or girl part of me also wants to think about being surprised. But I also know I will cave! So funny how finding out this time makes me nervous. Please do not ask why, or I would have to explain some of the odd thinking that goes on in my mind.

I will be turning 41 on Sunday, a whole year older. Why does 41 seem like I have made the turn downhill??

No comments:

Post a Comment