The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cael Charles Happel

Cael at Cedar Rapids Prairie

Hey birthday boy
A few photos from Chuck E Cheese, including Cael demonstrating good use of fake puke.


Monday our Cael turned 8 years old!! Can someone tell me where the time goes? I remember the day he was born very vividly, I remember the labor and delivery very well, and I especially remember him pooping on the doctor upon his eviction. Monday morning Cael decided he would like donuts for breakfast (thank you Cael, mom loves those too). We packed up after chores and headed to Wal-Mart, where Cael became the new owner of a shiny bike. Then off to Chuck E Cheese to meet Janice and company, lunch, and fun. Dean was even able to join us, and a co worker of his. We always like to collect our tickets and then buy one bigger piece of junk. Well we were shooting for the Chuck E Cheese bowling set, but fell short. I left it up to the kids, and I was so proud when they came back with a gumball machine, complete with gumballs and fake puke! I love my children, most of them have my sense of humor and so fake puke is a great toy.

Home to make our birthday tradition, monkey bread. I might add it was a tasty batch. Do we always eat this bad? I hope not. But it was fun for a day, add that to the bleacher butt and I do not think I am doing my back-end many favors.

We are heading to the Dells for Christmas with Dean's family. Rather then exchange gifts we are all going to stay together in a 5 bedroom condo and enjoy a few days at the Kalihari Water Park. I am hoping that this winter storm I keep hearing about really does not amount to much.

1 comment: