The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tonight is the night

Tonight we get to see the Wizard of Oz. I am so excited. I hear the show has been going very well. I know Mackenzie always has a let down when her plays end. Which after having spent time this summer doing the I Live in Lisbon play, I can understand how and why this happens. Her down time this year though will be replaced with trip to Cannonball ND to hand out winter coats, boots, hats, mittens, etc to the needy on an Indian reservation. They will also be handing out food and shoe box gifts. What a very rewarding trip this will be. She will not be coming back until sometime on Wednesday. I am sure she will appreciate some time off on Thursday and Friday.

Baby names are all the talk here. I love playing the name game. Dean does not, but he very sweetly is playing along this time. We always use family middle names. For the longest time we had decided on Dorothy for a mn for a girl. Last night we may have completely switched it up by considering Jaycie LeeAnn for a girl. Lee is my dads middle name and Ann is my mothers.

Boys names have become an issue. I think mainly because we have a naming theme with the boys, Carter, Cael, Quincy, Cade, and Kyler. All with a strong c or k sound. I like Clark. Dean likes Coy or Clay. Middle name will probably be Kendall. So the debate continues. I think I will drop it until we have an ultra sound. As long as he/she does not hide the goods, we could make a boys name decision if needed. If baby decides to be shy then I guess we will have to settle on one.

No comments:

Post a Comment