The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

I do enjoy the crowds and the hustle and bustle. Did not get up early this year to partake in the fun though. Did not see anything I HAD TO HAVE that would justify me breaking out early. Mackenzie and I went in later so I could get some things for lunch tomorrow at the tourney. Bought three presents, that would be three down and many to go!! May do some online, I also enjoy shopping from my home and letting someone else deliver.

Mackenzie was thrilled with some Bath and Body Works deals that she scored. She enjoyed the sales as a way to increase her wardrobe, smelly stuff collection, and dvds!!

Walked and did the Firm today, loved the sweat it produced, ahhhhh it is so cleansing.

Four children stayed with my in laws last night. Dean and Carter took off this morning to the school to work on a few wrestling things. Mackenzie, Cade and Kyler were all still sleeping. I was living a whole different world for 30 minutes. No children awake, I had worked out and cleaned the house. So house was clean, quiet, and in order. I must say I did enjoy this few moments, but would not want them all the time. I admit I would get bored without a troop of children here.

No comments:

Post a Comment