The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bummer............

Well, here I was all ready to go to Mediapolis and watch my boys wrestle. Mediapolis is my home town. I so wanted to see my boys wrestle there. So we signed them up, and then Carter turned up sick Friday night. So guess where I was, home with the sick kid. To the doctor's office we went. Busting through the snow. Which piled on last night. Strep throat. Real bummer. The little guys took off though bright and early this morning, they are on their way home with a couple of first place trophies!! Go Cael and Quincy. Watching your own flesh and blood do a sport you really like to watch and see them work so hard, there really is no way to explain how cool that is. I have come to really enjoy watching, my nerves are calming down a great deal. I am learning to just enjoy watching them. I used to get so nervous for Carter, but I have a lot of years left and realized I was going to miss the fun in all of it.

Another neat part about wrestling at Mediapolis was that my mom, Wayne, dad, and Maggie were able to come and watch the boys, and also the Moehlman crew trekked down from Lisbon to watch the guys too.

Friday night, I made a quick trip to Dollar General where I was able to buy some brand new jeans for Dean for $9, a $3 savings. Then to Gary's where I saved another $2.90, with some coupons. Gonna add on to that total.

Mackenzie has her cast party tonight for Little Women, a fun time for all the kids to get together again and hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment