The Happel Crew

The Happel Crew
July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie

Psalm 127:3-5

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5
Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:

Mackenzie Jo 19, Carter Dean 15, Reegan Marie 12, Cael Charles 11, Quincy Everett 9, Addelynn Ruth 7, Cade Joseph 5, Kyler Erwin 4, and Jaycie LeeAnn 2

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

90.74

This the amount I saved on Sunday when I ran into town with Janice, this is a fun time together and a quick run into Walgreens this afternoon. This includes a run into CVS, but does not include the ECB she gave me, I will include this with my next trip. A trip into Menards, but not the rebates I sent in. A trip to Walgreens, but not the rebate. Also a trip to WalMart. I will include the rebates and ECB's when I actually use them. I also ran into Walgreens today for more very clearanced hair products, I bought 10 for $14.05, and then the lovely machine spit out a $6.00 off my next purchase! WOW - I am thinking free TP!! Speaking of TP, we have not been wiping with leaves over here, I just spent my first dollars on it - $3.79.

Is anyone else tired of clutter? Seems like everywhere I look I see it. I suppose some of that comes with living in a house of 10. But I think I can tame some of it. I starting tomorrow will throw, give or get rid of 20 items a day until I get this house back to a more manageable state.

Addelynn seems to be growing right in front of my eyes, like some sort of sponge you put in the water and it grows - or maybe a Chia Pet - hahahah. Anyway, she makes me giggle quite a bit with what she comes up with to say or what she does.

1 comment: